- Comprehensive eye examinations
- Pediatric eye examinations
- Minor surgical procedures and emergency office visits
- Diabetic eye examinations
- Glaucoma testing
- Dry eyes and allergies assessment/treatment
- Contact lens fittings including the latest specialty and progressive/multifocal designs
- Cataract & LASIK consultations and co-management
- Diagnosis and management of diseases
- Frame repairs and adjustments
- Assistance with insurance questions
- Fashion consulting
- Non-prescription sunwear
- Telescopes, binoculars, low-vision aids
Facilities and Equipment
We offer the most advanced diagnostic equipment in the High Desert. In-Office optical laboratory for quick turn around time. Optomap Digital Retinal imaging provides a way to analyze your eyes for any diseases. GDx testing allows for detection and diagnosis of glaucoma. Children's exam room provides children with a great eyecare experience. Large selection of frames and lenses to compliment all your eyewear needs.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and Care Credit.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, MES, Healthy Families, EyeMed, Health Net, Safeguard, IEHP and Medi-cal. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, and Spanish.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.